Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Spending time with my family

Today my husband and I were both off from work so we went out to eat at Chans restaurant. It has been a while since the last time we went to a restaurant and of course the twins were with us. My son was in the school. After eating we went to Hobby Lobby shopping around looking for clearance sales and then we went to Wally world to do our grocery shopping. It was a fun day for us and the twins even though it was cold outside but that did not stop us from going out today. After shopping we went to picked up our son from school and then home. I like spending time with my family when I am off from work it is just nice to be together even though sometimes my husband and I argue about small things like where to park. I told him to park the car there and he would not listen to me and I got mad at him. I think it is always like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment