Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cooking 2.0


Guest post written by Edin Ainsworth


When I was a little girl, my mom used to always ask me to help her out in the kitchen to make dinner for the family, so I'd learn some cooking skills so when I was out on my own I wouldn't just be completely starting from scratch. I didn't love it back then, but now? I can't get enough of cooking.


The first meal I made for my husband was the day we returned back from our honeymoon. I cooked sirloin steak, home-made mashed potatoes and green beans--a meal he still requests almost weekly to this day! I've even gotten comfortable with it enough now that I make up some recipes as I go, many of which have turned out really well. My husband says I should start my own recipe book, but I'm thinking of starting smaller, maybe with a Web site sine sites like DomainNames.com host for you. Until then, I'll just keep whipping up new recipes and seeing what comes next!


No comments:

Post a Comment