Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saints are out the playoff

A few minutes ago I was watching the AFC wild card play off NFL between Seattle Seahawks and New Orleans Saints. I was in the living room folding our clothes and could not finish folding because of the game. I thought that the New Orleans would win because Drew Brees is so good and they were the Champion last year but the Seattle defense was better. Now I am so sad because New Orleans is out of the playoffs and that means they have no chance to visit here in Dallas next month for the Super Bowl. Now that they are out of the running I do not know which team to cheer for because the Dallas Cowboy were not in the playoff. I was thinking about Michael Vick and his Philadelphia eagles maybe they are a good team to cheer for, by the way the score was Seattle 41 New Orleans 36.

No comments:

Post a Comment