Friday, January 7, 2011

Big New Year's Eve plans


Guest post written by Lucy Brown


I always try to do something a little fun for New Year's Eve, even though I'm always apprehensive about doing anything besides sitting at home and watching TV specials because by then I'm so worn out by the holidays. But I make myself go and find something fun to do and I've been glad every year even though I'm so worn out the next day.


I'm supposed to meet up at our favorite local bar with my friends for the actual countdown, but my boyfriend found this really good dinner special at a nice restaurant online with his CLEARINTERNET. I think that we're going to do that. It's always nice to treat yourself to a good meal for a special occasion. I don't do it often because I hate to spend so much money on food, but I thought that this would be a good time to do that.


Now that I think of it I've never had a New Year's Eve dinner that didn't include delivery pizza or some kind of fast food.


No comments:

Post a Comment