Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I know I can

This afternoon I went to the school and changed my class schedule. My schedule was afternoon until night but I was thinking that I might be sleepy so I changed it to just afternoon start at 12:30 to 5:20 and I think that is better. I will be home by 5:30pm so it is better for me. My classes will be Monday and Wednesday only so I have to ask my manager tomorrow if can have Wednesdays off. I was thinking that I would be tired if I had to go to work in the morning and then go to school in the afternoon. I did not think I could handle all those hours. I know I can but I am thinking about my children I do not like that I would not be home until late at night. Hopefully she will let me take Wednesdays off. I do not know what to expect when I go to college my first time you know but I am excited. A lot of my friends and family are supporting me and I am so thankful I hope they are right that I can do it. I know I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment