Saturday, January 1, 2011

Including our dog in Christmas


Guest post written by Dean Austin


I think that Christmas is the time to make sure that everyone is included on stuff and that goes for pets too. I donÕt' know if you can do much for a fish for Christmas besides put a fake tree in the fish tank, but dogs can definitely help you experience Christmas a little more.


I was reminded a few weeks ago that I needed to get some stuff for our dog for Christmas a couple of weeks ago, so I went online to try and find some ideas for what to get our dog for Christmas this year. I was tempted to just get some standard dog toys, but I thought that maybe I could get something especially Christmas-y for him. While I was looking for that online, I ran across some CLEAR WIRELESS INTERNET information and after I read through it, I decided to sign up for one of the internet plans that I found in that information.


Well, I found a few different holiday dog toys, like a squeaky snowman toy. I also found some treats that are shaped like candy canes that we're getting for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment