Monday, November 29, 2010

Wish me luck

I went to the college earlier this morning and had my self registered for the spring semester. I will be a full time student and I am so excited I can not wait to go to college. I have three subjects to take in the school one subject I will take online and I to go to class two days a week. I have a class Monday and Wednesday night only which is good because I have to work morning and two days a weeks is not bad at all. I am sure I will be very busy next year with school I hope I can make all this works for me and for my family especially my children. I have not been in school for a long time not since I graduated from high school when I was only fifteen years old and now I have to start all over again. I have to take all the pre requisite subjects and I am fine with that. Just wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment