Monday, November 29, 2010

Philly Forever


Contributed by Wallace Stafford


I'm a philly native who now lives in North Carolina. Every chance I get I watch the Flyers play on my Direct TV channel offers when they are shown nationally or in my coverage area, but mostly I have to watch them play on my satellite tv since they rarely come on in my area. I grew up as a huge Eric Lindross fan and thought he would deliver a Stanley Cup, but it never happened. I love Pronger, Timonen, Richards, Carter, and Briere. They are my favorite Flyers this year and will be the players who take this team as far as it's going to go. I'm also a big Giroux fan. They are in first place in the Atlantic division right now, but it's still early in the season and Pittsburgh is always going to be tough as long as Crosby plays. I want to make a trip to see them play in person at the Wells Fargo Center and plan to before the season is over. I just need to decide which game would be the best to drive all the way there for. I definitely see them going to the playoffs and even though I think this every year, I can really see them making a run at the cup. Go Flyers!

No comments:

Post a Comment