Monday, November 22, 2010

not enough time

I was so busy today there was not enough time to do all l the things that I want to do here around the house. My husband and I did some quick shopping after picking my son from school. We planned to eat out but we did not have enough time for a good restaurant so we bought food from a drive through. When we got home I wanted to mow our yard but it was late and starting to get dark outside. Now it is almost 9pm but I am still washing clothes. There are too many things to do and not enough hours in the day. I know it is my fault that I never get to lie down on the couch and rest this morning I probably could have done all my chores today and went to bed early. There is always tomorrow but I have to work and when I get home I do not want to do anything. Well it is time to sign off for now and take care my babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment