Saturday, October 23, 2010

Scares me

Today while I was driving home from work it started to ran it started pouring down and I was very afraid. I do not like driving in the rain I think nobody does. It was raining very hard and I thought I would not make it home because I was driving so slowly. I could hardly see the road or the lines and that made scared but I was paying attention to everything around me as much as I could. The weather was really terrible today. When I got to my exit I stopped in a parking lot and waited for the rain to slow down because I could not see the road and there was a lot of water on the roads. When I got home I was so happy and my daughter Beth asked me if I was safe and I said yes baby. She is so sweet. I hope it will not rain that heavy again when I am on the road it really scares me.

No comments:

Post a Comment