Wednesday, October 6, 2010

No, State Fair

I really would like to go to the State Fair of Texas but it cost too much for all of us to go. This morning when I talked to my co-worker she told me that every Tuesday and bring a can of Coca cola the admission will be $10 and the kiddy rides ticket would be half price. She told me that yesterday they were there with her family and they plan to go back there again next Tuesday they all had fun there. I believed of what she told me but I was confused because I checked the State Fair site I can not find the half price kiddy ride. You know the rides cost too much there so I am looking for discounts. I am not sure yet if we were going there because I have to work Tuesday anyway and my son goes to school. So maybe we really do not have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment