Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Great Night for the Fair

Guest post written by Ben Calloway


After 20 years, my granddaughter finally convinced me to go on the rides at the Dixie Classic Fair. I thought I had grown out of them years ago, but I couldn’t let my granddaughter down when she pleaded with me to go on them with her.

She brought me on the Ferris wheel, the carousel and just about every other ride that was available. I must say, I felt like I did years ago. My Wife Nancy and I always used to go on the rides together, but we hadn’t given them a whirl in some time. I don’t know why! After going on them again, I realized how enjoyable they were.


My granddaughter is a sweet kid and it was nice to spend the day with her. I’m also glad that I was wearing my new hearing aid I learned about from www.Miracle-Ear.com otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to hear her in the noise of the crowd.


I’m really looking forward to seeing her and my daughter this Thursday when the family comes over for dinner. It’ll be nice to see them both again so soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment