Saturday, September 4, 2010

Went to Open house

I forgot to share with you all about what had happened on Thursday when my children and I went to my son school for open house. I was not planning to go because I did not want to bring my daughters with us because I knew that there would be a lot of people in the building but my son wanted to go so we went. While we were in the school some of the kids were always saying “hi Freddy” and I asked my son why so many kids knew him and he said he doesn’t know and even the teachers were saying hi to him. One of the teacher said to me that “I want you to know that your son is so precious” I said thank you. I am always proud of my son and I love him so very much. I am so happy to know that there are a lot of people who like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment