Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Traffic

Yesterday I was not feeling well so I never get a chance to post anything here on my blog. I think it was because I was stuck in traffic coming home for almost an hour until my husband called me on my cell phone and told me to drive the side roads home. I was waiting and waiting for the traffic to clear up and I was afraid to go the other way home because I might get lost. It was good that my husband was off from work yesterday so he got a chance to talk to me on my phone and told me what roads to take if he never told me I do not know how long I would have been stuck there in traffic. The news said that there was an 18 wheeler turned over on the road that was why the highway had been shut down. After an hour and thirty minutes in the car I finally came home. Today there were no accidents. I hope it will always like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment