Thursday, September 30, 2010

Not feeling well

This afternoon I took off from work thirty minutes early because I was not feeling well. I felt like I had a fever and my body was aching I am not sure if this is because of the weather changing or I really am sick. Last night I only had four hours of sleep because my daughters would not go to sleep so I went to sleep very late and got up very early to go to work. Four hours is not enough sleep so maybe that is one of the reasons that I feel sick and sleepy the whole time I was working. Going home I drove on the side road because I was worried that I might go to sleep in the car while driving and that turned out to be a bad decision because it took me forty five minutes drive home. It was a long drive for me compare on the free way that is only a twenty minutes drive. I hope tonight I can sleep more than four hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment