Monday, September 27, 2010

Busy Today

Today was my day off from work and my son was off from school too because it was a Teachers day so I wanted to stay in bed late but that never happened. I mowed our whole yard and vacuum and cleaned my car. I did a lot of things today I was so glad that the weather was good it was a little chilly with the wind. I felt great mowing the yard not like the passed few months I did not mow the yard because it was always too hot but not today. After doing all these stuff I went shopping with my daughters while my son stayed with my husband fixing his truck. My daughters and I went to Target shopping for shoes but never got to buy any because I could not find two pairs in the same color they both want pink shoes they knows what they want already. After shopping we went home and took a nap. I am so tired from mowing the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment