Sunday, August 15, 2010

Spam Emails

I always receive emails from Bill gate or Bill Gates wanting me to send him my personal information. I know that this email is spam and report them but I still keep receiving them. I do not know how to stop the spam emails unto my account I do not want to read them and when I deleted them the next day there are more. I thought that I was lucky so many people sending me emails and when I open them, it is from nobody, spam is so annoying., and Bill Gate from UK stop asking for my information you will not get anything from me I am poor trying to blog to earn pennies.

Message from Bill Gate
...
From:
Bill Gates
...
Add to Contacts
To: info@mll.co.uk
Congrats.,confirm receipt (£450,000 GBP) by sending your name,address,age,phone number etc to (microsoftgame1@aol.co.uk)

There is one more email that keeps coming to my inbox.

British Telecom Program,
No- 119 Ashford Mix,
London, SEH45J,UK.

Your email ID has been awarded £1,000,000,00 GBP in our British
Telecom.confirm
receipt by sending your
1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Phone Number:
6.Country:

To Mr. James scholes
Email: claimsagency11@gmail.com

1 comment: