Thursday, August 12, 2010

Everybody are playing

It is getting late here and I feel so sleepy but I am not sure if my children will go to sleep. My daughter Bella just woke up from her nap and she is wide awake and playing. I tried not to let her take a nap but she was really tired from playing earlier and the next thing I knew she was laying on the couch sleeping. I thought she was just watching Barney on TV. It is hard to sleep while others are playing around you. I think almost every night I had only four to five hours sleep because I have to work very early in the morning so I have to get up very early but it is okay my children are bigger already so maybe they will change later on. After work I like to take a nap but it is still hard to take a nap while every body is playing and running around. What a life but I am still okay I love being like this, being a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment