Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pei Weis-Pan Asian Flare with a Twist

Written by Don Gregory


Pei Wei's food is delicious and affordable. A Pan Asian restaurant with style and flair, it is my favorite place to eat. The spicy Korean is one of my personal favorites. This chili-infused dish comes in chicken, beef, shrimp, tofu, vegetables, or tofu and vegetables. In fact, all of Pei Wei's man dishes come with these choices. The edamame and crispy pot stickers are also ones to watch. The ground pork and crispy cabbage in the potstickers melt in your mouth like butter on a hot day. The iced tea, chai or orange, is always refreshing and luscious. I think it might be the best thing Pei Wei's has to offer!


Not only are the meals affordable, but the wait is nearly non-existent. The restaurants can become quite crowded and noisy, and that is perhaps my one complaint, but the atmosphere is always uplifting. I always make sure to set my security alarm before I go to Pei Weis, because I never know how long I'll want to stay. We got a new alarm system from a security alarm company near Chicago, and it has been working great. Now that is the mark of an amazing restaurant.


Note: This is a Guest Post from securitychoice.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment