Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My day

Today is a special day for me because it is my birthday and I turned 17 again so Happy Birthday to me! When I went to work this morning they surprised me with a card full of nice messages and cup cakes. I never expect them to do anything for me and I never told them about my birthday but they found out anyway. This is the first time that my co-worker gave me a surprised birthday party and I am so thankful for them. My husband bought a small birthday cake last night and I put one candle on it so my children and I could blow out the candle together while my husband took pictures. It was funny four of us blowing the candle together and they all had fun eating the cake. They sang Happy Birthday to me and that was my day just simple but very happy

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Jul, sunod ra d i ta ky 16 pa mn ko. waaaaa.

    ReplyDelete