Sunday, August 22, 2010

Changed his mind

Last week I signed my son up with the city’s baseball league because he told me that he wanted to play baseball. His cousin is always playing baseball and sometimes when they were playing my son went with them. I never expect anybody to call my son to play because it is late in the season already for registration but this afternoon somebody called me on the phone and he asked me if my son still wanted to play baseball because he is the coach of the team. My son has never played baseball before and when I told him about the coach he said he changed his mind that he did not want to play anymore. I got upset because tomorrow I have to meet the coach and talk to him about the games and the registration. I told him that he can not back out of playing and he has to play and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment