Monday, August 9, 2010

Bad News for kids

Yesterday my daughter Beth and I went to church and were laughing with the priest as he was making his sermon. His fist introduction was like these “kids I have bad news for you in two weeks you go back to school and the parents will say Thank God and the Teacher will say Oh my God! I thought it was funny and it made us all laughing. I think he was right too because I am sure most of the teachers are busy preparing their rooms for the kids to come back and the parents are busy buying all the school supplies and stuff that their kids need. Like this afternoon we went shopping for the things that my son will use in school like shoes and a back pack. I already bought his school supplies the other week so he is good now and he is ready to go back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment