Tuesday, July 6, 2010

shovel on the road

This afternoon while I was driving home from work I was so tired and sleepy but I stayed awake and tried to pay attention to the road. Traffic was flowing nicely until I almost hit a shovel in the road. Yes there was a shovel on the roads and when I tried to avoid it my car was dancing around and I was scared. I do not know why somebody left a shovel on the high way but I was able to avoid it I was thinking that if I hit it, it might hit me too. I am just thankful that there was no car beside me or else I would have had a wreck. When I arrived home I told my husband about it and scared I was. I really need to pay attention and stay awake all the time while driving especially on the highway and as you know there are a lot of crazy driver out there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment