Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It is nice to help

It is time for me to go to bed but as always I am still here on my computer and besides that I still have a lot of things to do around the house. I have a lot of clothes that needs to be folded but I can not stay away from my computer. I wish there was someone who would volunteer to fold our clean clothes that are lying on the couch right now. That is why I am behind on my jobs here around the house because this afternoon I was mowing our yard. Actually I finished mowing our yard. My husband mowed our front yard this morning but he ran out of time so I finished the backyard when I got home. It is nice when the entire yard is mowed at the same time even though I was tired I finished it. It was so hot out there but I like to mow our yard and it is nice to help my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment