Monday, July 19, 2010

I dyed my hair

I am so tired today and I never did much work here at home but this morning I was driving around doing some errands. By the way a few hours ago I dyed my hair burgundy color I hope it is a good color for me. One of my friends colored her hair a deep burgundy and I liked it because you do not see the color until the sunlight shines on her hair. I have been thinking about doing this since last week because I have a lot of gray hair and I hate it. I am getting older and I need to accept it. If this hair color looks good on me then I will always use this color. I have not colored my hair for two years now and I never went to the parlor because it is very expensive and I can not afford to go. Ok that is a lie, I can afford but I just do not want to spend 50 or 100 dollars just to color my hair when I can buy hair color from Walmart for just fewer than 10 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment