Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Scotland Vacation for Four

The Author of this post is Kory Dotson


Well, she finally did it; my best friend of over twenty years finally got married. She met Mister Right on a Caribbean cruise last year when she ended up being sunburned. I am so happy for her. She has been my best friend for so long and I am so glad to see her finally happy. She is already planning an anniversary trip for their first year anniversary. She will use her hughesnet satellite internet to find the best vacation deal online. She wants to go on a trip to Scotland. Her parents were both from Scotland and she has never been there, only seen pictures online using hughes internet mesa az. She thinks it would be fun to see where her family came from in person. I think that would be a fun trip too. I may ask her if we can tag along. It will be close enough to say we were celebrating our anniversary too. I think we would have a blast going together on a vacation. Our husbands get along great and of course, so do we. I am looking forward to getting to go on a land trip. It seems like my last few vacations we planned using hughesnet satellite location were cruises.


Note: This is a Guest Blogger Post!

No comments:

Post a Comment