Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Car never start

This afternoon I went to Kroger by myself to do some quick shopping and when I was ready to go home I tried to start my car but it would not start. I tried a few times but it was still the same. I was worried because my husband was at work and it was so hot in the parking lot. I called my friend and he said maybe the battery was bad. I called my husband and he told me what to do but I could not understand him. I tried to hit the break but it was so hard. I tried to start again and after many times of trying it finally started. My husband said that he wanted to get off work early today so that he can check my car and see if it needs a new battery. I hope the battery is ok but if we need a new one I hope it is not too expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment