Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Watching Movies

I do not know of what is wrong with me I can not update my blog. I mean I can not think of anything worth writing about. I did not work today and yesterday I have plenty of time to be on the computer but I was doing other things instead. I am too lazy to stay on my computer and I only read my emails to see if I had any messages from my family. I lay on the couch watching movies the whole day and I fell in love with “Bella and Edward” I know you know who am I talking about. If you have watched The Twilight then you know them. I watched both Twilight 1 and 2 on DVD over and over again. I have never watched this movie before because I had no time to watch. I like the movie and I think they have another movie coming out in the theater this summer I can not wait to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment