Friday, June 4, 2010

Thunder Basketball

Guest blog post by James Root.


The basketball playoffs have been on TV recently. I am glad I have Direct tv channels because I was able to get all of the Oklahoma City Thunder games. I didn't used to watch much basketball. Now that we have a team in Oklahoma I love watching the Thunder and cheering them on to a win. We all sit on the edge of our seats watching them win. This year it was heart breaking when they lost to the L.A. Lakers. They did play as hard as they could though trying to win. All of the games against the Lakers in the finals were wonderful. I will be patiently waiting for the season to start again next year so I can cheer for them again. Basketball is a fun sport to watch and also really easy to figure out the rules. The kids even enjoyed cheering even though they didn't understand what was going on during the games.


Note: I would like to thanks the tvbydirect.com for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment