Monday, June 21, 2010

Swimming with Friends

I am so tired right now we just came home from swimming at the pool with our friends. We all had fun especially the children. Before we went swimming the children were very excited and could not wait to go to the pool and when it was time to go home they started crying we could not understand if they did not want to go or they were just tired but I think it was both. As soon as we got home my daughters went to sleep right away they were really tired. This is the second time that I took them to the pool and today they had a blast even though it was very hot outside. We planned to go swimming again when we get a chance maybe in two weeks but I am not sure. I am worried about me because I am getting darker now but it is okay my skin will go back to its normal color after summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment