Sunday, June 27, 2010

He already forgot

When my children and I went to church today the people were happy to see us and some of them gave us a hug. We have not been to the church for few months now I was working every Sunday for the passed few months. So we really had no time to go to church. My son did not want to go to church too and I felt very bad myself. When I asked him this morning to go with me he started crying and said no he wanted to stay on his computer but he went with me anyway. When we got to the church he did not want to go home because he liked it there with all the kids and he was having fun. He told me that he forgot how much fun he had at the church because we have not gone there for a long. So I told him that we would go next Sunday again and he was happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment