Monday, June 28, 2010

Fortune Cookie

Last night one of my daughter found a fortune cookie in our kitchen and she asked me to open it. She likes eating fortune cookies. When I opened it this is what the paper said.

Tomorrow will be a productive day. Don’t oversleep.”

I really do not believe in any fortune but I wanted to share this with you. That tomorrow was today and I was laughing when I read it last night. I did not over sleep and last night I only sleep five hours even though I am off from work today. This morning at 6:30 am I woke up and never went back to sleep. I was doing the laundry and mowed our back yard. I think I was productive today because since last week I plan to mow our yard but never got a chance because I was always busy. Tomorrow I will try to mow our front yard if I am not too tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment