Sunday, June 27, 2010

Because of Fb

This morning I was going to stay in bed late because I am off from work today but I got up very early and made plans to go to the store to buy laundry soap. This is the first Sunday that I have been off from work for four months and I am very glad about it. We have laundry soap but my husband does not like it he wants me to use a clear free soap. Anyway, when I woke up I turned on my computer and checked my emails and face book and I had no time to go to the store because in a few minutes I need to get my self and my children ready to go to church. I wanted to wash some of our dirty clothes before I went to the church but now I can’t. I have to wait until I came back home from church. My plans were mess up again and it is my fault because of Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment