Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sleepy driving

This afternoon while I was driving home on the freeway after work I felt very sleepy in the car. I turned up the volume of my radio but I still felt so sleepy my eyes wanted to close. It is different if you are the one who is driving you can not take a nap while in the car. Usually I ride with my brother in law but sometimes I like to be alone in the car that is why I sometimes drive. I think I got bored in the car while driving that is why I was sleepy. I know that it is dangerous but I do not know what to do. I have to drive on the freeway for 20 minutes it is a long drive for me. I am happy that now I started driving on the freeway and I am proud that I can do it but it makes me sleepy all the time. I think I have to drink more coffee before I drive.

1 comment:

  1. Drive safely jul, aguy ayaw duka duka hehe. sorry inahan ky karon pako kalugar ug pamisita.

    ReplyDelete