Wednesday, May 19, 2010

expired

For the passed few months I have been trying to apply for a job closer to our house and nobody has called me until yesterday. I had a certificate for nursing aid and that is what I was trying to apply work in the nursing homes. I have no choice the nursing homes are always hiring. I got my certificate three years ago and I never tried to use it. I never worked in the nursing homes I was confused at that time. The woman that called me yesterday on the phone told me that my certificate was expired and she give me a phone number to call with to ask how to re-registered again. She said that she could not hire me unless I was registered and I could re-apply again once I had my certification back. The woman was so nice to me by calling me and telling me what to do next. Now I know what to do, I think I need to go back to school to get some training again and get registered again

No comments:

Post a Comment