Monday, April 5, 2010

Went shopping again

Today my friend called me and asked me to go shopping with her at the mall; I was hesitant to go because I was thinking that I might spend money again. Since her birthday is this coming week she wanted to shop for something especial for her self so I went with her. I was right because when she started shopping I was shopping too and I found myself a nice purse again. I thought about it many times weather I would buy it. It was really tempting not too. I keep shopping and buying for purses but I am still using my old one. I do not want to give away my old one I am comfortable using it and I do not want to replace it. That is why when my husband saw my new purse he said that my sister will really love it. He knows that if I do not use it, it will end up with my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment