Thursday, April 1, 2010

File the Tax

Tomorrow after work I plan to file our IRS forms. I need to file it tomorrow because we are in the month of April now and I have two more weeks to do it before the deadline. I waited to file it because I have been waiting for my 1099 and I finally got it. I am so busy all the time and sometimes forgetful. All the forms that I need to file are ready now and all I have to do is bring it to the pinoy CPA. He is the one who always does our taxes and I like him because he does not charge us too much. I called him yesterday and told him that I will drop by his house tomorrow afternoon after work. I hope I have a big refund so that I can go on vacation or pay off my credit card or buy my son a PSP for his birthday.

1 comment:

  1. File the tax na inahan aron shopping na sd ka sa refund hehehe, dako siguro mo refund sa. thats good.

    ReplyDelete