Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Taking a nap

I do not like it when my daughters take a nap in the afternoon because it is hard for them to go to sleep at night. Although sometimes it is good for me when both of my daughters take a nap I can do something here in the house while they are asleep. But when night time comes it is hard for them to go to sleep. Even when it is very late they will still awake to play. This afternoon my daughters both had a long nap and I do not know what time they will go to sleep tonight. I am hoping it will be before their daddy comes home from work. I can not go to sleep if both of them are awake so I have to stay awake with them. After their naps I gave them a bath and now they are both coloring on some papers and fighting over the crayons.

No comments:

Post a Comment