Friday, April 30, 2010

They won

Last night even though I was so tired I stayed awake to watch the basketball games between Dallas and San Antonio. I just could not go to sleep without watching the game so I stayed awake until they finished playing. I was worried that San Antonio might lose the game but I did not want Dallas to lose either. I was just confused last night about which team should win. I felt sorry for Dirk and the rest of the Mavericks team unfortunately their season was done last night. They lost again from the first play off, it was sad for them. I like the Spurs and they are my favorite team but I live here in Dallas area so I was sad that they lost again. Hopefully next season Dallas will figure out what they need to do with their team to win the playoff. Congratulation to the Spurs!

No comments:

Post a Comment