Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I need it

Today our supervisor changed our work schedule and he wanted me to work one day on night shift. I told him that I do not want to work nights even only for one night because there was nobody to watch my babies. I thought that he would get mad at me but after I explained my saturation to him he understood. That is why he changed our schedule because the two people that worked nights quit. Last week one person quit and yesterday the other one did. I do not know why they are quitting I think they do not like the work. If I could get another job right now that would allow me to work in the morning maybe I would quit right now. But for now I have to stay because I need the money and it does not matter if I like work it is a job and I need it. I plan to start looking for another job again I do not know where but I will start filling out application again.

No comments:

Post a Comment