Saturday, December 12, 2009

Feeling crappy

I called my mama tonight in Surigao and I asked her if she got the money that I sent to her few days ago. I sent her money as my Christmas presents to her I did not give anybody else anything. My mama was thankful she did not expect me to send her money. I only give her money when there is a special occasion and if I have enough money to send. I talked to my mama for a few minutes on the phone and she said that they are busy getting ready for Christmas. Anyways, I am feeling bad right now I have a runny nose and sneezing. I hope tomorrow this will go away because I hate when I am like this plus I have a headache too. I felt like this since this morning I took allergy medicine already but it last only for a few hours. Hope I feel better soon because I hate to feel crappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment