Friday, December 11, 2009

Busy Tomorrow

It will be Saturday again tomorrow and I am off from work but I will be busy because I have a lot of things to do in the morning. The first thing I need to do when I wake up is put some dirty clothes in the washing machine then get ready to go to the store and start Christmas shopping. I need to do that before my children wake up so I need to be in the store early. I still have to buy more stuff for my Christmas tree to make it look good. I put the tree up today and I am glad I did, there is plenty on my list to do tomorrow hopefully I can do them all. I also plan for us to have lunch at a restaurant before my husband goes to work but I am not sure if we can do it. We have not eaten out for a long time now for we always busy every weekend and I am trying to save money because eating outside always cost money. Well, got to go now and sleep because it is very late here.

No comments:

Post a Comment