Sunday, February 22, 2009

Celtics defeated Suns


Every Sunday my husband knows I like to watch sports in the afternoon on TV. So when we make plans for Sunday we do it before the game starts, I want to make sure that I am home when the game starts. This afternoon I was watching NBA basketball the Boston Celtics between Phoenix Suns. I was upset because the Suns lost to Boston by 20 points. Rajon Rondo is so good he has a career high of 32 points maybe because today is his birthday. Ray Allen scored 31 points. I think they are too much for Suns. As Steve Nash said they have a lot of work to do with their teams. The score was 128-108.

2 comments:

  1. I must say watching sports during sunday is a great past time...

    SUPERNOVA and SWEETPAIN
    ANGELS IN MY LIFE

    ReplyDelete
  2. mahilig sab diay ka ug basketball huh. pistons aren't doing well dang! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete