Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ann Taylor loft purse

Last weekend I went shopping at Good Will with my husband. We are very careful with our money so shopping at Goodwill or the thrift store is one of our past times. I was looking at every thing and I sometimes get lucky when I can find good stuff. When I was looking at their purses I found this color blue Ann Taylor loft purse. Their was no price tag to it so I was thinking maybe they want more for it. The purse still looks nice and I think that my sister would like it if I gave it to her. I asked the lady about the price and she said $1.99 I never said anything I paid for the purse right away. Imagine a nice purse for $1.99 but at that time I was hoping it was on sale for 50% off so that I can pay only $1.00 :-)))

1 comment:

  1. Wow that was a great deal! I'm an Ann Taylor Loft fanatic but I haven't been there in quite a while. I think I'm gonna check out the one close to me ;-)

    ReplyDelete