Friday, February 20, 2009

i like my new lay out

I have my new lay out for this blog and I was happy about it. I am thankful to Carlota for making my lay out, I like the design very simple and the color blue. It is my favorite color before I had my daughters. If you want to have a new lay out for your blog do not hesitate to contact her on her blog. I was talked to her thru email she seems like a nice woman and easy to talk with. Although I already knew of her from some of my friends here online but I have yet to talk to her.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind words. You are so welcome. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is very nice and as always Carlota did a good job :-), you've seen my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang ganda ng pagkadesign! Even the shadowing ng blog Title, I like it!

    ReplyDelete