Friday, July 25, 2014

Where are they?

It is Friday at noon and I just got home from work. I am glad to be home, but my children are not here. I do not know where they go with their aunt, but I am sure they will be back in a few minutes. The house is so quiet and I don't like it. I don't get use to be home like this. I mean , I rather be home at the noisy house than the quiet one. I have a lot of things to do today from cleaning the house to finding songs for my spin class tomorrow. I hope I can find songs that I like easily. I always have a hard time finding songs for my class because I am so choosy. I like songs that having a faster rhythm because it keeps me going and would not make me sleepy. I better stop writing now and start doing something before my children come back. Have a nice weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment