Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I'm Back

I was gone for a long time and I know there is no excuses and I do not want to say anything. The important is I am back and I hope this is regular. I just wanted to share about what I did yesterday. I did my spin class yesterday for fifty five minutes and I had fun. Every time I get on the bike I cannot stop myself. I just like to keep going and shouting to my class. I know spin class is not about shouting it is about working and getting a lot from it. I just love spin and to be able to teach and give it to somebody else is a good feeling. Some people that going to my class regularly told me that I am getting better (I guess maybe in shouting) and I am happy about it. I am trying to be a better fitness instructor and I hope I am doing it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment