Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday Morning

It is Monday and I went to work again. Last night I went to bed so late because I was doing my homework. It is spring break this week and I do not have a class, but I have a lot of homework. I wanted to relax and forget the homework but I cannot. I am stress thinking about it and I am trying my best to work on it. Math is hard to understand. I keep complaining about this, but I am not  really good about the numbers. My husband keeps telling me I can do it. I hope I really can. I also have to review the  reading and finish the essay for writing. Spring break is just nothing to me. I ended up to do a lot of work. Hopefully I can get off early from work today so that I can go home, and do the homework. Even though, I have a lot of things to do but I am still glad for the spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment