Monday, January 30, 2012

He was Late

I forgot that today is Monday so last night I did not turn on my alarm. My son needs to go to the school early but when I woke it was already past eight o’clock. Everybody was still in bed snoring. I got up right away and waking up my son. He was crying when I told him that he was already late. I said sorry to him. It was my fault I forgot to set the alarm. I felt bad because of me he was late from school. I helped him getting ready. Right after eating his breakfast I took him to the school. I talked to his teacher and told her what had happened. For the first time my son was late from school. He does not like it and I am sure until now he still upset with me. Next time I make sure to check my alarm clock before going to bed at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment