Saturday, October 29, 2011

Trick or Treating

This afternoon we took the kids out Trick or Treating at a near church with my friend and her family. The kids all had fun and they got to ride the hay ride and played in the bounce house. It was really a great day for us all. We played the cake walk and my husband and I won a cake and cookies for prizes. My kids got a bunch of candy which of course I did not like because of all the sweets but it was fine. I told them not to eat all the candy and to save some for the tomorrow and the next day. After the church we went home. Tomorrow we have to take the kids to another near by church again and they can not wait for it. The kids really like to go Trick or Treating and they always have fun wearing their Halloween costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment